Crave Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crave Ragnarok Online

150/150/50 Mid Rate server

Control PanelDownloadsHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Errrr Hello strangers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice

Errrr Hello strangers! Empty
PostSubject: Errrr Hello strangers!   Errrr Hello strangers! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:07 am

Hello, I-I'm Alice... I errr... ermmm... Bleh, I tried at least... *places a premade topic*

---Below this line is a premade topic---

Heya, I'm Alice. I've played Ragnarok almost since beta. I dye my hair every week and... uh... hmm... I like wine?

I no longer enjoy Ragnarok, but I stay because of my fond memories of the past. After I level enough to get starter items easily, I'll stay in the main town giving away upgraded starter kits to newborn Novices. :3

***Coming soon***
Errrr Hello strangers! 82772839
*****Some limitations and exclusions may apply*****
***Note: Not the actual item does not exist but the items inside are indeed real***

-The following is to make sure that the newbie box is NOT to offend new players- (Mainly because I'm one right now)

Remember:
Newbie = New person that willing to do the work and learn from mistakes and sometimes ask for help when needed.
Noob = They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it or they're just common rule breakers.
You can learn more about the differences of nub,noob and newb and how to avoid the real noob(s) at,
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob or if you don't have time for all that, http://www.ehow.com/how_2240163_define-difference-between-noob-newbie.html

---End of premade topic---
Back to top Go down
Dogii

Dogii

Errrr Hello strangers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errrr Hello strangers!   Errrr Hello strangers! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:16 pm

whoa that's a lot of information.. hi nice to meet you, well I like to eat dog food and chase cats haha jk Razz well the server is down atm, they've been down twice in a row, but now the dedicated server is messing them up or something
Back to top Go down

Errrr Hello strangers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crave Ragnarok Online :: In-Game section :: Introduction-
Jump to: